Tuesday, July 10, 2012

falling

feels horrible.... i wanna just show how i really feel everyday now.... but i can't.... i've got to pretend i'm okay with things....

I'm getting so tired... I feel like crying almost every time when I think about whats happening or more like whats not happening....

I just hope karma bites you back so hard that you're next generations in line suffer 10 X the amount of shit you giving my family. I trust that God is fair and you will be punished for yourselfish acts.! Forget about pretending you care, IF YOU REALLY DO! FREAKING PAY YOUR DEBTS THAT YOU OWE MY FAMILY.... To everyone single one of those selfish idiots who contributed to the situation I am in now. MARK MY WORDS! I'M GOING TO GET YOU BACK 10000 FOLDS.!

Im starting to really feel as if I'm going into depression from all the shit that  has been going on... I need a shoulder.... I want someone to listen to me...... I want a break........... cause Im really really breaking down, I don't think I can take more of this emotional drain...... T____T

No comments:

Post a Comment