Monday, December 17, 2012

Its 100% or Nothing

hellowwworld.

Guess from my previous breakdown couple months back..  life has been fair and its been back to a norm in someway. :) Well, its really almost everytime I feel emotional usually the not so happy ones... I'll come here and blog away.


So I guess things are hectic, life is like a bullet train... 3 years into Uni life away from highschool but yet the friendship never died :) I'm so glad for such great friends!

Anyway, well I'm here now.... blogging away.... cause I've been keeping quite somethings in me....
so lets begin:

I'm crazy when it comes to assignments and I'm really sorry to all who are in the same group with me... cause I tend to take control and yea... I'm sorry... but hey :) atleast we get really good results in the end right?! haha

I've been trying to tell myself to try new things, so yea... new... plenty of that lately ;) only thing is... all these new things really makes me feel like I'm from another planet, I'm not comfortable with it nor I wanna drop it.. hmmm its like I'm stuck in between all these new challenges and a new 'culture'. Sigh... kinda lost here.

Learning to Reflect. gosh, what an age old problem.... I've known to reflect on my actions, decisions and always come to a point where I judge myself on the path I've choosen. However, lately this lost feeling has been affecting my self judgement and pludged me into this spiral or whatever goes attitude? =__= not good. but so far its still working...... question is for how long... hmmm, after exams... time to pick up the pieces. 

Famillly! I love them every so much, but sometimes I get tired of being the glue of everything and doing stuff for the family... cause.... yea I give 100% or nothing... but when you give 100% your whole life... you would atleast want something back right? so I guess lately I've been more selfish, I've been living in my 'own bubble' cause I'm too tired to care for so much.. and well my bubble aint that bad... cause :) in my bubble... I'm building my career, my life and a brighter future... sooo well its not all that bad... unless you're my dad... cause I don't come home till the skies turn black or even sometimes i only stay home when the sky is dark lol."

Its nothing to complain :) Being with someone is relatively new to this version of me... only part is maybe insecurities playing a big role? we need to talk more... hmmm [HeartShapeInsertHereCauseCodeErrorLOL] :) its been only a short while since... but yea same goes in everything I do, its a 100% from me.

Last...I'm just hoping exams end soon and pray hard everything I studied is enough....
so yea, pretty much what I have in me now... its not really that bad... just its been boiling in me too long.. its about to rant it out... waiting for exams to end and the new year to come :) new year new hopes new dreams new aims new goals :)
 
and yes, I was Thirst :) its was awesomess and yes memorable one indeed :) whens the next one?! :) LOL kays now. I've got nothing more to rant.... nites world.

" Believe In Yourself, No matter What people say about you to discourage you "
< 3 XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment